Friday, March 30, 2012

What's been going on?

So much! Don't know where to even start or if I should even share everything, but lets just say, we've been busy! Aaron has been home for the past 2 weeks and it's been heavenly. We of course had all kinds of plans to get things done.....most of which did indeed get done. The spring cleaning is the only thing I was hoping for that only slightly got worked on. But, the yard is in good order (minus the garden getting planted), you could practically eat off the floor in our garage it's so clean, all 3 kids are moved into the one room, closets have been cleaned out, most of the the clothes we've outgrown have been boxed up, baby's room is, well, vacuumed, but we still have some time to get his room ready. And then, there's been some random play in between the hustle and bustle.

I"m sad that it'll be back to the grind come Monday when Aaron goes back to work full time. I've taken full advantage of sleeping in in the mornings, taking spontaneous naps during the days, running quick errands without towing my kiddos along, and just enjoying adult company every day. But, the bills must be paid and I must admit that our regular routine will be nice to get back to.

To end this post, let me just write a few random funny things the kids have said as of late.

Abigail: "I'm so frustrated that I keep pooping in my underwear". That goes for me too!
Nathan: "Dear Heavenly Father, please let me have a motorcycle, airplane, and a rocket in my garage someday".
Hannah: "Ryker (boy in her class) gave me this today at school. I think he must love me".

Never a dull moment! NEVER!
(farm country at Thanksgiving Point)



No comments: