Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

This week I'm thankful for:

- Chocolate. It has been my friend. Not so much for my thighs and buttocks area, but I sure have enjoyed it.

- Grateful hearts of children. No matter what gifts they are given, they are always so grateful. Reminds me to show more gratitude.

- Good teachers. I could sob and sob about this one. Nathans preschool teacher is one of the most kind hearted, loving women I know. She sincerely loves my Nathan and tells me often what a smart and good kid he is. Wish more people saw that in him too. Hannah also has a wonderful teacher who challenges her and  caters to her love of learning.

- That there is no snow yet. This is actually bitter sweet. I do love a white Christmas so I hope we get some snow by then, but I'm so grateful not to drive in snow yet, or have to bundle up too much just to go outside, although the temperature sure has been cold enough for bundling. I'm just grateful there's no snow yet.

- My calling. I really love serving in Primary. I love serving with the women I do. They are wonderful examples to me. I love being with my children each Sunday and seeing how they are in Primary. One might be a little better behaved than the other, but I love to see when they actually are listening and ingesting the truths they are learning each week. I cannot believe all three of them will be in Primary come January.

- I'm grateful to be feeling better in my pregnancy. The second trimester is a breeze so far. Well, besides the normal tiredness. I'm feeling good!

- The sound of giggles. So much better than the sound of screaming.

- Money in the bank and food in my cupboards. It may not be much, but boy is this something to be thankful for!

No comments: