Thursday, December 15, 2011

Catching Up

The kids found my camera while I slumbered in bed a little longer. This is what you get when you don't just annie up and get out of bed.


 Cheap entertainment for a few extra minutes of sleep. Well, rest.


The fairies have been so fun in our home. They move around each day and hide in sneaky places. The kids thoroughly enjoy looking for them each day. Sometimes they are really hard to find. But one morning they were quite easy. Even all grouped together. How convenient.
They are working like a charm by the way. I think Santa will be visiting our house on Christmas for sure!
(Don't ask how those fairies are flying perfectly. They are magic!) They left us a letter. So thoughtful.

"Dear Hannah, Nathan, Abby too. Dear Mommy, Daddy, All of you,

We went to see Santa and all of the elves. To tell them we're happy with each of yourselves. We have been watching and writing the things that we see. Most of it's good and made Santa happy. But we have to share all and never lie, that a few things we saw made us cry. So just a reminder that Christmas is near. We make one more trip before Santa is here.  So keep doing good, helping, and kind, and on Christmas morning you are sure to find all of the goodness that YOU have done will be sure to turn into Christmas Day fun."

For Family Home Evening we made paper snow flakes. Can you guess which ones Aaron made? Can you guess which ones I made? or can you not tell mine apart from the kids? (sorry about the poor quality pictures. I really need to take a camera class. Oh how I would LOVE that!)










And that about wraps up our happenings lately. Of course, there's been LOTS of Primary stuff I've been doing. Hannah has seen the doctor yet again for strep throat. (I see an ENT in our near future). There's two more days until Christmas break and I CAN'T WAIT! I haven't started my neighbors gifts yet, not a single present is wrapped, haven't shipped our gifts to family yet (they are wrapped and ready to go though), very little baking has been done, but I feel the spirit of Christmas more than ever!

No comments: