It is so fun to watch all the grand kids head out for hidden eggs. The kids anticipation is literally intoxicating, as it's almost as much fun for the adults as well.
The Easter Bunny left enough eggs for everyone.
Once Nathan was satisfied with his basket, he sat down to enjoy some of his loot.
Hannah scored too I'd say.
I'm so grateful that my kids are surrounded by their cousins. These memories and traditions will mean so much to them as they grow up.
I have so much to share about our family discussion of Easter, but I want to save it for tomorrow. All I can say is I'm one lucky girl to have parents who have taught me truth all of my life.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!! You are so lucky to have family around so the kids can know their cousins and grandparents. What a fun tradition!
Post a Comment