WAIT?! WHAT?! It has been in the 20s here and I am having a hard time looking at that green grass without crying!
REALLY...tell me it wasn't warm enough for this activity. Tell me that Ms. Thing and friend snuck into their suits and started this party unbeknownst to you. Tell me this! Before I die of jealousy!
It has been amazing!!! It was the calm before the massive storm...what a difference 2 days makes in Utah. I bet they are not in their swimming suits today!
4 comments:
WAIT?! WHAT?! It has been in the
20s here and I am having a hard time looking at that green grass without crying!
REALLY...tell me it wasn't warm enough for this activity. Tell me that Ms. Thing and friend snuck into their suits and started this party unbeknownst to you. Tell me this! Before I die of jealousy!
Are you kidding me? It was so freaking freezing and windy here! No way! No way! I'm only 200 miles north of you!
Well it was nice outside today Melissa!! HAHA. They must miss summer.
It has been amazing!!! It was the calm before the massive storm...what a difference 2 days makes in Utah. I bet they are not in their swimming suits today!
Post a Comment