hahahahaha but you have to admit... that is pretty dang cute!
Thank you for giving me a reason to be happy that we have to be done having kids! :) Potty training = Not happy Me! :) GOOD LUCK SISTA!
So funny!!! He is going to kill you when he gets older! I hate potty training too!! It is the worst!
I love it!! Best of Luck. I think we are almost done with Bronson. FINALLY!
I have completely given up. I am waiting until the new arrival. Really nobody tells you how hard potty training is....I had no clue :). Good luck.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hahahahaha but you have to admit... that is pretty dang cute!
Thank you for giving me a reason to be happy that we have to be done having kids! :) Potty training = Not happy Me! :)
GOOD LUCK SISTA!
So funny!!! He is going to kill you when he gets older! I hate potty training too!! It is the worst!
I love it!! Best of Luck. I think we are almost done with Bronson. FINALLY!
I have completely given up. I am waiting until the new arrival. Really nobody tells you how hard potty training is....I had no clue :). Good luck.
Post a Comment