Nathan is doing joy-school with some of his friends. The four of them belong to the "monster truck joy school". He was just as excited to start his first day as Hannah was to start hers. We will rotate homes for joy school, so I will get the opportunity to teach the kids as well. It's going to be a great year!
Brett, Nathan, Kamaren, & Judd
5 comments:
He looks so official. That's so cute!
How fun! 2 of my friends and I did the same thing when Jake was 4! I was in charge of the science projects. We had so much fun!
I am sure you will be amazing and have so much fun with it!
This is the cutest picture. They all look so little. Love it!
How fun!! What fun memories for you and Nathan. I love Kamaren with all those boys!! so cute.
What little cuties. I just love them. Judd asks every morning if it is time to go to preschool. They are a handful but a ball. You will love having them at your house. I just hope Judd behaves himself.
Post a Comment