Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jon Schmidt Concert


So, I kinda like Jon Schmidt. Okay, I just love him! He is such an inspiring pianist. He had a concert at the waterfalls at Thanksgiving Point. Wow! He really is good.

Hannah has been taking piano lessons for a few months now. We took her to this concert so she could see what fun she can have playing the piano. It was a bit much for a 4 year old, but she was impressed when she watched Jon play laying down, or backwards, or riding his seat like a horse, or when he hit the note with his head. I mean, who wouldn't be right? So, thanks Jon for inspiring us all, and hopefully, most of all, our little Hannah.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I remember my husband and I went to a Jon Schmidt concert years ago. They are do fun! Plus, I love seeing first day of school pictures. Its so fun to think of how excited all the kids are. (and parents too!)