Happy birthday Aaron! It was a beautiful day in Utah on Aaron's birthday. We invited some neighbors over for cheesecake, Aaron's favorite, and then they played basketball at the Johnson's house. We love you Aaron!
Hi! Just to answer your question. We have a little shared getaway home up in Idaho. Arik's parents have land up on the mountain about 15 minutes from there. So, we try to go up as much as possible in the summer to camp or work on the house, or just get away! How are you?
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I am glad he had a great day! I saw him yesterday, we sure miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Aaron! Sorry I missed it on FB. Looks like a fun party :)
Happy Birthday Aaron! I hope that your day was truly special!
Hi! Just to answer your question. We have a little shared getaway home up in Idaho. Arik's parents have land up on the mountain about 15 minutes from there. So, we try to go up as much as possible in the summer to camp or work on the house, or just get away! How are you?
Post a Comment