Mommy getting her kids dressed for church and thinking they are just too cute to not take a picture.
Mommy trying desperately to feed her children something other than sweets, so thinks a smoothie will be a "natural" hit. Nope! just fun to finger paint with.
A walk to the park with a friend. What do we mothers do? get talking and not paying attention to our children who've found some fun mud to play with. Nathan, of course, is the filthiest!
And last but not least.....Darn that "Biggest Loser" show. I used to make fun of my sister Susan for watching it. And now, I can't watch it without crying almost every week!!! So inspiring. Anyway, to my great surprise, Hannah and Nathan tore their bedroom apart....literally while I was completely glued to my new favorite show. Da!
So, side note. This is obviously not all in one day, but things can get pretty exciting around here. LOL
1 comment:
I love random pictures! Your kids are so fun. The dirt picture is the best! BOYS. That would be so fun to scrapbook :)
It was fun talking to Aaron the other night. Missing you guys.
Post a Comment