Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

Okay, so I am way beyond behind in blogging lately. I've been soooo busy and every time I come to blog, something comes up that is more important. Anyway, Easter was super great! The kiddos had a fun easter egg hunt on Saturday with their cousins. Goodness, you'd think I never give my kids candy because they've been on the biggest sugar high ever since. Ugh!

Aaron and I have been teaching Hannah what Easter really is all about. Not sure she understood, but I can't help but feel so thankful for the Savior this Easter. His ressurection truly is miraculous and such a gift. I'm so thankful for his magnificent life!

Coloring Easter Eggs





Egg Hunt


Grace 2 & Hannah 3


Lydia 15mo. & Nathan 22 mo.




Playing with Cousins



Abigail 4 months old




Easter Sunday




1 comment:

The Brugger Bunch said...

WHAT AMAZING and totally adorable pictures! I loved seeing your little ones. It is amazing how much they change in such a little amount of time! It is so good to see you and your sweet family! I also loved seeing the pictures of the inside of your new house as well, it is so beautiful! Happy late Easter my friend!