Thursday, April 9, 2009

Abigail 4 months old


Length: 24 1/4" - 50%
Weight: 12lbs. 9oz. - 25%
Head Circ: 40cm - 25%

Every mother thinks their baby is the very best, but ladies, I'm telling ya, Abigail is the BEST!!! Abby is rolling over, sleeping through the night, and unfortunately losing her red hair. We are still hopeful that she'll be our little red headed girl.

8 comments:

Diane said...

she is so cute! Looks just like her siblings. :)

Juli said...

What a beauty! Can't wait to see you & your cute family tomorrow!

Richins Family said...

she is SOOO dang cute meli :)

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh my friend! She is STUNNING! What an absoltely tender and sweet little one! I have missed hearing from you my friend, so it was wonderful to get an update! We are thinking about you!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

NO WAY! I can't believe how fast they grow up! This is insane! 4 months is surely my fave, wait I mean 5 months, no 6....Yeah, that is pretty much how it goes for me from 4 months on up! LOVE IT!

She looks SO much like you Melissa!

5 little speckled frogs said...

I'm so glad Abigail is sleeping better for you! And rolling over? That's awesome! I'm excited to see how Story measures at her 4 month check up. She's growing out of size 1 diapers & her 0-3M clothes so I know she has grown a lot. I kind of don't want her to grow so fast!
Haven's hair was redder sometimes & not so red at times so don't give up hope!

raising4boys said...

Ah too cute! No fair about the red-hair. I better not tell Randy :)

Miss Rachel said...

She's GORGEOUS! I'm so glad we got to see her in person, albeit for a few minutes. Should we plan a real get together?? I miss you!