
to this...
He was always my sweet, cuddly, happy little boy! Now he is independent, screams at the drop of a hat (and might I add that his scream is just a few pitches higher than a high C), he likes to go around pointing his little finger at me and say "dop" for stop as he looks at me real stern like. Quite honestly, I can't help but laugh at this little one, but I am sad that he's hitting this 2 stage 6 months early. Just means that my babies are growing up and I don't like that one little bit! From time to time, my sweet little boy will come out and want me to hold him and rock him. I live for those times. Thankfully he still wants his mama when he's sick, hurt, or sad.
Here's just a few more pictures of this little guy that I soooo LOVE!!!
3 comments:
Oh such a sweet boy!!! I had those same thoughts today. One minute Bronson is having a tantrum throwing himself back, the next he is making me smile with the new things he can do. It's bitter sweet!
One of the things he did today when I was in the kitchen holding him, not paying attention to what he was looking at, was point to the picture of your sweet Abagail and said baby. I was amazed!
Melissa, now that my blog is private, I wanted to ask if you have any idea why some private blogs (yours) still show new posts on google reader and some don't?? You may not know what I'm talking about but if you do please share your secret!
Hey Melissa! I was so glad to find your blog. If you want to, add mine to your list so we can keep in touch!
Andrea
5littlespeckledfrogs.blogspot.com
I know some of those feelings. It is amazing how fast they grow. There is nothing more entertaining than to watch your own child grow, and surprise you.
GJ
Post a Comment