So, this is for you Grandma Rietfors. I've been meaning to post some pictures of our new house, for quite some time now and keep forgetting. Here are just a few. Sure love and miss you.
Hello my friend! I have been trying to leave a comment for a while but it was not letting me, so I am going to try once more:) Your home is so BEAUTIFUL! We are so excited for you and your sweet family. I am so happy that you were able to get into before Christmas! What a wonderful Christmas gift! Isn't nice to feel like you actually have SPACE! lol! Your little family is so beautiful and your new little one is so charming. Congratulations! She could not have come to more wonderful little family!
2 comments:
Your new house is totally cute! We miss you!
Hello my friend! I have been trying to leave a comment for a while but it was not letting me, so I am going to try once more:) Your home is so BEAUTIFUL! We are so excited for you and your sweet family. I am so happy that you were able to get into before Christmas! What a wonderful Christmas gift! Isn't nice to feel like you actually have SPACE! lol! Your little family is so beautiful and your new little one is so charming. Congratulations! She could not have come to more wonderful little family!
Post a Comment