What a doll! I'm so excited for you! And I seriously can't believe that she came so quickly! Many women would say you were lucky! I need your mailing address so I can send a Christmas card. our gmail address is travandcali please email me soon. Love you lots mijn lieve groentje.
4 comments:
OH MY! She is a cutie! Oh I bet you are just LOVING HER!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
What a doll! I'm so excited for you! And I seriously can't believe that she came so quickly! Many women would say you were lucky! I need your mailing address so I can send a Christmas card. our gmail address is travandcali please email me soon. Love you lots mijn lieve groentje.
Melissa she is so pretty and you look great! Congrats! What a cute lil family you have. Hope you have a great Holiday season! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment