Don't you love that porch?
Front Entrance, living room, going into the kitchen and family room
Master Bathroom with a gorgeous view of Thanksgiving Point Golf Course
Wonderful kitchen!
Family Room off of the kitchen
So, we had our final walk through today on our new house. It was so fun. We still don't know if we will be able to move in to it or not, since we still haven't sold our current house. We should know in a week or so, but I've been saying that for several weeks now. I'll be sure to let you all know if there is a new house back on the market that is a GREAT investment!
14 comments:
I love it Melissa!!! It is beautiful and I can't wait until you move in!
If all works out you better invite us over! I love the kitchen and bathroom with two sinks!!
I love the house, it is georgous. I hope it works out for you to move into it. Keep me up to date.
I love the house, it's gorgeous. I hope it works out for you to move in. Keep me posted.
SO BEAUTIFUL! I hope you can move into it! Wouldn't that be awesome?! I am sure you would love it! I LOVE the entry! So pretty!
It's beautiful! Love the rock. I want a new house!
Congrats on your new house! It looks so nice. We hope you can sell your old house. Saundra loves your kitchen, and so do I.
It is gorgeous!! Best of luck
Hey Melissa! I love your new home. I hope you get to move in soon.
melv i love your house :) so fun! i can't wait to see it at christmas!! are you so proud that i learned (sort of) to blog :) well i miss ya talk to you later :)
Car
Wow guys! Congrats! Quite a step up from El Cortez ;)
Congrats--it is beautiful. I will keep you in my prayers that you get your current home sold. Good luck.
Hey Melv!!
It's Ryan. Long time no see! I usually don't use exclamation marks, but I haven't talked to you forever, so I guess it's okay. Anyway-just wanted to say hi. Chat with you later.
Ryan
YAY! I'm so happy for you guys and your new house! When do I get to come visit?
Post a Comment