So we live close by this wonderful place called Thanksgiving Point. It has beautiful gardens, wonderful shops, a fun petting zoo, concerts, best golfing in Utah, etc. They have this fun garden for kids and in the entrance there's this fun Noah's Ark that kids come and play in. As you can see, Nathan dove right in. We had such a good time.
These are the largest man made waterfalls in North America. Pretty cool huh?
We had such a good time and this is how the experience left Nathan. Pooped!
Wow, they have done a lot there since I last visited (I guess it was almost 10 years ago....crazy how time flies). I love Nathan's haircut too...I am fond of the buzzes :)
Melissa, Of course I remember you!! How fun to get your message! Your family looks great and you seem so happy! (Happy 5th anniversary). I love peeking in at everyone's life after high school. My family is in Mesa, AZ. My husband and I graduated from BYU and then we went to AZ (where he's from ) so he could go to law school. We've been there ever since. (Yes, I love the heat, who knew?). I'll have to keep checking back on your blog to keep up with you. Thanks for the note. Take care!
7 comments:
Wow, they have done a lot there since I last visited (I guess it was almost 10 years ago....crazy how time flies). I love Nathan's haircut too...I am fond of the buzzes :)
How fun! That ark looks amazing!
Melissa, Of course I remember you!! How fun to get your message! Your family looks great and you seem so happy! (Happy 5th anniversary). I love peeking in at everyone's life after high school. My family is in Mesa, AZ. My husband and I graduated from BYU and then we went to AZ (where he's from ) so he could go to law school. We've been there ever since. (Yes, I love the heat, who knew?). I'll have to keep checking back on your blog to keep up with you. Thanks for the note. Take care!
Did you go for $2.00 Tuesday? We went last week and my boys were soaked. I didn't see that bridge above the fish, they are HUGE!
Now I have been to the Farm, Gardens, but still need to explore the Dinosaur Museum.
wow, that place looks amazing!! Maybe we should come down there!!
Looks like fun. Last time I was there it was cold and windy and I had a five week old baby, so we didn't get to do as much of the cool stuff.
How gorgeous! Why have I never gone there?
Post a Comment