Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer of Love Work Party

This year Aaron's work summer party was at "This is the Place Heritage Park". I haven't been up there in years. It was so fun! They had train rides, bounce houses, tye dying shirts, bead necklaces to make, yummy food, great music, and fun prizes to win. (no, we didn't win.... bummer)! The kids had an absolute blast and so did we. This work party just happened to land on our 5 year wedding anniversary and it was a lot of fun to celebrate on Ivory's dollar. :o) Good times!







This is a guy that Aaron works with and his family. The neat thing is, this is one of the missionaries that taught Aaron the gospel about 12 years ago when he was living in San Diego. I don't have enough room on this blog to tell how these two found eachother, but it would leave chills if I could. There is just no coincidences when it comes to the gospel. We are both so grateful for Elder Whitehead.

3 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

HOW FUN! When we were down last Ryan and I drove past the "This is the Place" park. I thought about stopping, but it was FAR too hot. We will have to make it a stop FOR SURE next time we are down.

raising4boys said...

I'm loving the shirts :) HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY!! I love work parties when they foot the bill!

Juli said...

I want a work party. HA!