Thursday, March 27, 2008
The Great Grandma's
My sister Liz came for Easter with her family. It's been 6 years since she's been home. So fun to have her here. We drove up to Evanston to see our grandparents. Grandma Eyre is 94 and is amazing! I have such great memories of visiting her home when I was a little girl. I don't know why, but her house always seems magical to me, even still. I'm so glad that I can take my kids to see her. My Grandma & Grandpa Hansen also live in Evanston. They are such a good example of how humility can bless your life. It was a wonderful day to spend with them.
Grandma Eyre with her great grandchildren
Liz's girls Megan, Amanda, Emily, & Hannah
Grandma & Grandpa Hansen
My Grandma Eyre. Someone that I've always looked up to and admire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your Grandma looks so sweet...what a great blessing!
THat's really neat. It's so fun to see pictures of Liz's girls. I can't believe how grown-up they are. How is Liz and where is she? I wish you had a picute of her on here.
It's so neat to have those moments when your kids meet your grandparents. I'm glad you got pictures...what a neat memory that will be for your kids someday.
Post a Comment