Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cousins

One of the many advantages of coming from a large family, is all the cousins our kids will have and do already have. It seems like we've got multiple triplets in our family.

Grace (almost 2), Ryan (almost 2), & Hannah (2)

Mason (4 mo.), Lydia (2 mo.), & Nathan (9 mo.)

3 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

How sweet with the cousins! I keep telling my sister she needs to have a baby soon so that our children will grow up together. Fun!

raising4boys said...

So great to have close cousins! The kids will love growing up with them.

Michael and Brinn said...

I love looking at those three kids sitting there, and think about how darling the picture of their parents was all together that many years ago. Looking at Hannah is like looking back through time. Not that I knew you at 2, but that how I picture you!