Sunday, June 15, 2014

Being The Mother to this Boy

I don't know if I've written about the feelings I had when Nathan was born. When I had Hannah, there was so much trauma that her delivery left me so saddened that I couldn't enjoy her from the very start.
When Nathan was born, I was induced and his birth was relatively easy. When they placed him in my arms, I truly had this breathtaking moment that I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. I fell instantly in love. The bond was so strong. The feeling I felt tangible. I expected the same experience with each of my children's births from then on. And although each one was truly special, none were like Nathans.
And now he's 7. He's vibrant. He's tenacious. He's inquisitive. He's a button pusher. He's bright. He's a little stubborn. He's intense. He's sensitive. He's delightful. He's my boy!



Mothering him hasn't always been easy. I haven't quite figured out how he ticks. But what I know is this boy has a very important life's mission. I'm so grateful that I'm his mom. I am learning SO SO SO much about me through him.













 Max, Nate, Michael



 Lucas, Michael, Elle, Max, Cayden, Dallin, Nathan, Dixie-Marie

 Nathan, Dallin, Kamryn, Lucus, Max, Cayden, Elle
 Nate and Cayden Blair
 Lucas Tew
Chadley, Hannah, Grace
 Abby, Eliza
 Rylyn, Grace, Hannah

 Cara - a dear homeschooling friend
 Me and Katie
 Me and Suzanna


I love him.

No comments: