I'm pretty happy to be married to this guy.
Really, all I can say is, I lucked out! He's one in a million! I threw a little bash last minute (as usual) to have some family and close friends over for his favorite cheese cake. While we were sitting, chatting, I asked everyone to think of 3 words each to describe Aaron, to make up 39. Here's what we all came up with.
1-Fun
2-Hyper
3-Driven
4-Hard Worker
5-Reliable
6-Enthusiastic
7-Risk Taker
8-Committed
9-Devoted
10-Entertaining
11-Focused
12-Creative
13-Ambitious
14-Sweet to his wife (my dad said that):o)
15-Entrepeneur
16-Faithful
17-Good Man
18-Organized
19-Successful
20-Funny
21-Brave
22-Good Friend
23-Great Laugh
24-Friendly
25-Helpful
26-Fearless
27-Open Minded
28-Collector
29-Competitive
30-Honest
31-Thoughtful
32-Clean
33-Dependable
34-Kind
35-Movie Lover
36-Man of God
37-Romantic
38-Knowledgable
39-A great dad
He sure is all those things, and so much more! We sure do like him around here.
This couple has been our friends from the start of our marriage. Love the Nielsons
Happy 39 years to the man of my dreams! The world is a better place because you're in it.

1 comment:
Thanks for letting us be a part of your crazy lives these 11 years! Love you guys!
Post a Comment