So Aaron conceded to my great desire to buy a fancy schmancy camera to take even better pictures of my little brood. I'm having so much fun with it, but boy do I need lessons on how to use it and how to capture images in just the perfect light. So, we went for a picture walk tonight so I could practice. Fun stuff! Got a few I really like and about 150 that are no good. Blah!
Love this one, but it's too orange and too dark on the faces. Bummer! Have no idea how to edit this kinda stuff, but I know it's possible.
My fav since these two really LOVE each other. If Joe had an order of who he loves most it would go, Aaron, Hannah, and then me.
Another one that's too dark on the faces. But isn't this so cute? I don't even mind the hair in the face, because let's be honest, this is exactly how my kids look all the time!
Well, and this one too is really more like it.
Not too bad though for not editing these one little bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment