Friday, May 24, 2013

Hannah's Last Day

School ends next week, but we are heading out on Monday to a week long swim camp for the kids, so today was her last day. She has thoroughly enjoyed school this year. Her teacher was top notch! She made ample friends, and excelled at both math and reading. Today was the schools annual dance festival. It was delightful! Hannah was adorable and, I must add, one of the best little dancers out there. The school theme this year was, "Mission Possible" and every grade put on a dance. 1st grades dance was to the Inspector Gadget. Darling!

Getting ready to perform
Performing - front and center!




Beloved Mrs. Williams
When I picked Hannah up today for her last day, she was sad. Broke my heart a little. She is going to miss her friends and miss the wonderful teachers there. I won't say I didn't second guess myself all day after seeing this fun program and looking through all the things Hannah has accomplished this year in school. I hope and pray that homeschooling will be a success and that we will be able to create wonderful experiences and memories too.

Farewell 1st grade! It's been a great year!!

No comments: