My new names for Joseph.
His latest doctor appointment he is weighing in at 14# 2oz. He's healthy as a horse! That said, you'd think he'd like to sleep a little. He is my worst sleeper. We are up together every hour to two hours a night. I am of the philosophy to let my babies cry it out. This little guy can scream top notch for 2 -1/2 hours straight. We haven't buckled down yet to let him cry it out until he eventually gives up. I'm almost there though. My functioning mode is at an all time low, so it can't come soon enough.
He's just so darn cute, I go weak every time he cries out for me. Therefore, I also call him "boss".
Some of his favs and not so favs:
- loves to grab my hair, fingers, clothes, you name it.
- loves to smile and does it frequently.
- loves attention and demands it most of the time
- loves to snort and sounds like a pig
- going for walks in his stroller
- hates to be alone
- hates to sleep alone
No comments:
Post a Comment