Seriously, do we have all day to talk about this? Cuz.....it's a struggle for me sometimes. Remember my previous post about how AMAZING my children are and how well they did with potty training? Well, they are still doing okay, more back slides than I had hoped for, but overall the day part is going pretty darn good. Night time, is a whole nother blog post.
My challenge today is in regards to this little beauty.
She wet the bed last night. She hasn't done that in probably over a year. She wet the bed TWICE last night. I didn't scold, get mad, or really say much at all. I just feel bad. I know why she did it. This girl has been suffering for a little attention for about a week now. She is often the one I get to last. She's the biggest, most independant, so I figure she can get by until I can get to her. Poor girl. I really do feel bad. I expect a lot from her and try to praise her regularly that she is my BIGGEST helper and how much I love her, but I admit, I've really slacked off lately. I've been a little busy with the other two. So I continue to find it challenging to divide myself 3 ways, to give each child the attention they need. Sometimes I do great and other times I do terrible. I think today Hannah and I will play some games together, maybe read a few books (she's getting so good at reading).

1 comment:
It is so hard to juggle all the things that a mom has to do!! I have a hard time with this every day. I would love to spend one on one time with each of my kids every day but sometimes that is not possible or it is just not in the way I would like it to be. Don't beat yourself up!! You are a great mom!
Post a Comment