Friday, December 3, 2010

Having the Blues

I don't know the exact reason why, but I've been having the blues. Baby blues, children blues, body blues, winter blues. I don't know, just the blues. Had a good chat with my mom yesterday. It helped. I know what to do to get over the blues, but for some reason, lack the motivation to just do it. I succeeded yesterday though. I played in the snow with my kids. Made a snowman, held Abigail extra long, read books, took some time for me, and snuggled with Aaron which has helped. My mom brought to light that I'm just a very serious person. I take myself too seriously. That really doesn't make me feel any better, but atleast I know what I can work on, and I'm trying.

So, meet Frosty without the coal eyes.

And, I think my children are beautiful.

4 comments:

Richins Family said...

ooo sis i can relate on the the blues thing. i'm sorry that you've been down. i hope you feel better soon :) love you

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute! :) Thanks for letting Hannah come over today, it made Olivia's day. I'm sorry you've been feeling down...we should get together and take the kids to the dinosaur museum or even just grab lunch sometime!!

5-against-1 said...

I am sorry your blue!! Anything I can do? I have been there before, keep smiling!!

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Hope you feel better! You are such a great, cute mom, and your kids are very lucky to have you! AND...you have some pretty great kids! Let's get together again soon. Dinner was so fun last time we were over!