Friday, April 23, 2010

Abigail Jane - 16 months



Dear Abigail,

I have to say, I just love this age. You are such a doll! There are so many things I want to capture about you at this stage in your life. Once you learned how to walk, it didn't take you long to learn how to run, and run you do! This is a new found freedom that you can't get enough of. I love how you want to go outside 24 hours a day. (If your mommy wasn't such a wimp in cold weather, I'd always take you out). Now that we are having nicer weather, we go out a lot. And you love it. You still wish that you could keep up with your older brother and sister, but rest assured little one, you will soon enough, and it'll be way too soon for mommy. I love how you give me open mouth kisses, and pucker your lips when you try to talk. Speaking of talking, you now say several words: mama, dadda, Hannah, no, more, pease (please), tank-u (thank you). You understand just about everything I say to you and I'm amazed at how you communicate with me on the things you can't tell me verbally. You love baby dolls and I love to watch you give them hugs and kisses. You like to tease your brother Nathan, and we finally think you can handle your own with his teasing too. You play well with your siblings and it's fun to watch the sweet bond between you and Hannah. Your daddy and I couldn't love you more and we are so glad you came to our home. It wouldn't be the same without you.

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Richins Family said...

Cute Meli :) I can't wait to see Hayden and Abby together! SOON SOON :) love you

forget laundry said...

we need to be blogging friends :) I think I found your blog once before- but never put you on my reader. I would love to know what you're up to! have I ever sent you an invite? if not, I just need your email (hillarycollette@gmail.com). hope you are having a nice week!