I love my Aaron. He is so much fun to be with. My only request for this getaway was to laugh a lot. Since Aaron's pretty darn funny, I did do a lot of laughing. I feel like we're at a time in our marriage that can be very chaotic. We both work so hard at what we are doing; me with the kids and him working VERY hard with work. I chuckle sometimes to think that it'll slow down someday, but I know deep down it will never really slow down again. Ok, maybe when the children are grown, but then again my parents are super busy still. I'm just so grateful to be married to Aaron. He understands so perfectly his role as a husband and father and does a tremendous job balancing all the demands that come his way. He is a little OCD when it comes to organization, so that deffinately helps. :o) Thankfully, little breaks away from children/work remind us just how much fun the two of us have together and now we both feel recharged to face our responsibilities again.

Right after our morning run.

The condo just behind me.

On the ski lift

Eat your heart out all you ski bums that weren't on the mountain this day!
3 comments:
Very cute pictures! Get aways are a necessity! Glad you got one!
Oh my gosh you two are just way too cute! And this made my miss my hubby who is 9000 miles away right now. I want a weekend away!
What a great getaway! I agree too, it is so important to make time for each other. Life just gets crazy with kids. (even though they are fun they are also very tiring and you need to recharge right?)
Post a Comment