Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My 31st birthday


Toni, Katie, and Melissa

Good golly, that looks funny to write 31. So, I had SUCH a great birthday this year. Funny that they seem to get better and better each year. My fun began last Saturday with my hubby. We went out to dinner and a movie. Love when that happens. It was fab! Then yesterday, for my actual birthday I had lunch with my dear friend Suzanna, and my adorable neighbors, Katie and Toni, had me and my family over last night for cake and ice cream. (actually bananna splits. Yum!) It was great fun. We had 15 kids in the house, and 7 adults. It was loud, but I'm used to loud. :o) The highlight of the night was when Katie, myself, and Toni rocked out to "rockband wii". Hilarious! Unfortunately, playing the guitar is not one of my strengths, according to my score that is. It sure was a fun night and seriously, one of the best birthdays ever!

4 comments:

Juli said...

Yay for 31!!! It's not too bad.

Jill T said...

I'm so glad you had one of "the best birthdays ever!" You're such a pretty 31-yr-old. :)

Anne-Marie said...

Oooh, yeah. 30 was no big deal, but 31 is creeping on me this year. Glad you had a good one. Happy Birthday!

Laura said...

Happy birthday. I'm glad you had a good one!