I, (along with my sister Susan) painted the girls room last week. I would not say that I have much of an eye for colors or decor. I really had something in mind here that didn't quite turn out how I had imagined. Actually, I never intended for the girls room to look like I painted balloons on the wall. Fortunately, I found these cute little wall decal stickers and they tied the colors in better. Oh well! The girls like it. I am liking it more and more too.
SO cute! I love the decals! You've inspired me to FINALLY redo my girls room. I've been meaning to for a while, but am still in the planning stage. I just need to DO IT! Thanks for the inspiration!
7 comments:
What are you talking about Melissa? It looks great! Super cute!
That's super cute!
SO cute! I love the decals! You've inspired me to FINALLY redo my girls room. I've been meaning to for a while, but am still in the planning stage. I just need to DO IT! Thanks for the inspiration!
Looks great Mel! Glad to see you doing a little painting...you know, joining the club!
It's so cute Melissa!!! I wish I had more time for projects, one thing at a time, right?
It looks super cute!
Melissa, I think the room turned out cute!
Post a Comment