

These are some of my favorite people in the world! It's been 8 years since we were all together at Ricks. Lindy, Mandy, and Katherine were my roommates the second year I was there and we had SOOOOOO much fun together. After all these years, we've been able to keep in touch even though all of us have lived in different places, some even across the country and out of the country at times. Dave and Jeff were our FHE brothers and made our time at Ricks all that more fun. We have such great memories with them and truly the word "brother" couldn't be more fitting. It was so fun to see eachothers kids and learn about everyones going-ons. I sure hope our next reunion won't be in another 8 more years.
2 comments:
college roommates are so fun, I have kept in touch with almost all of mine.
I'm glad that you let Sue babysit your kids.
Post a Comment