


Some people say it's dumb to throw a two year old a party, since they won't remember it. Well, we didn't care and threw her a party anyway. Hannah had her cousin Grace and friend Chadley over last Saturday for a "Circus" theme party. It started out with a real live clown, with a red nose and curly hair. This was no average clown either. He could make 4 different balloon animals out of the same balloon. He could make a ring-tailed Lemar, a giraffe, a wiener dog, and a kitty kat. Amazing!!! We played musical chairs, but of course catered it to 2 year olds by just playing the music and when the music stopped they had to fall down on their bums. The last activity was a clown pinata, that was so impossible to break open, we finally decapitated it. Very cool!!! We ended the party with "pig cookies". The kids were in "Hog Heaven."
Hannah is our joy and we've loved every minute with her these past 2 years.
Hannah is our joy and we've loved every minute with her these past 2 years.









4 comments:
That looked like a fun party. Heck no, you have to throw a 2 year old a party. They are just too cute and excited. It's priceless. You are such a beautiful happy family. It was fun to see some of your family in the background of your pictures.
Hi Aaron & Melissa! It looks like you too are doing great out there in Utah! I CANT believe Hannah is 2!!! Wow! Nathan I have not met but he is adorable! You need to come visit good ol' Fresno soon. We miss you guys! The ward is not the same without you! =)Amy Duran
Hey Lombardos! So glad you have a blog and hopefully we can keep up better with your little family! You seem to be doing great, and your Nathan looks like the happiest little guy!
Hey guys!!!
Melissa, I am in so much trouble for not callling you back yet, I am terribly sorry, but we are so looking forward to seeing you soon, I will try to call you this weekend (I think I have youre number??)
P.S. look on our blog, (jackandheidi.blogspot.com)great minds think alike I guess :)
Post a Comment