Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Life as we know it

Aaron and I never thought our lives could be more full after we had Hannah almost two year ago! She is absolutely our joy!!! However, Nathan was born this last June and he too has filled a place in our hearts that we didn't know was void. We just adore these two kiddos.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Great Blog!! Bienvenios to the Blog world. Your kids are super cute. How fun!! We can't wait to see more.
Love ya! Lori

Diane said...

This is Diane M. Im Lori's lil sis. We use to live next to you when you lived in Oregon almost 10 years ago

How are you?? I LOVE! your blog! Your kids are sooooo cute!!!!

oo and welcome to the blog world. I got one to :)

Michael and Brinn said...

Yeah! You did it. Hannah is so pretty. I'm excited to see more picutes. Show us your cute house. Love you!